THEATER ART SYSTEMS
THEATER ART SYSTEMS HORIZONTAL MASKING transforms a standard projection screen into a work of art. Inside a beautiful hardwood frame, giclée artwork of your choosing ascends or descends with the touch of a remote. When the screen is not in use, the artwork is displayed within the frame. When your artwork is retracted, the screen is visible for viewing. TAS combines a horizontal masking system with a fixed width that automatically becomes a 2.35:1 CinemaScope (movies) aspect ratio.
For viewers who desire the flexibility of not having a dedicated home theater, TAS combines a horizontal masking system with a fixed width that automatically becomes a 2.35:1 CinemaScope (movies) aspect ratio. TAS features quiet electronics through an intelligent motor control system that has been electronically built into the product by Vutec engineers and achieves an optimum shadowless viewing experience having no space between the masking panels and projection screen surface.
A vast array of frame styles, liners, and artwork choices for reproduction are availble. In addition, custom artwork and personalized photographs can be reproduced to create an individualized or more glamorous work of art to compliment any interior design or décor.
- Horizontal masking system for non-anamorphic lens projectors
- Native 16:9 (HDTV) format horizontally masks to 2.35:1 widescreen) format
- 3D-A Ready with SilverStar®
- Large selection of Giclée fine art prints, frames, and liners available
- Client’s custom art or photographs can be duplicated with authorized release
- Drawings are provided for all units (requires sign off)
- 5 year warranty
- BriteWhite Opaque
- GreyDove SoundScreen
- ORDER CODE
©2015 Vision X. All Rights Reserved